[techtalk] career/family question

Tania M. Morell tania at shadow.net
Tue Feb 15 20:10:55 EST 2000

> why does it matter who's male, female, or other? I'd have to say
> that one of my personal goals as a feminist is to have gender
> not matter at all... but some of you seem to feel differently.
> can you explain why?
>
> shane

I've also got to say that this goal is going to be very difficult to
reach.
Men and women may be equivalent, but we're not equal. Equal would imply
that we're the same, and we're not. Not physically, not mentally and not
emotionally. That's a fact and gender will always matter in one way or
another.

ok, that's enough grrltalk for me, I've got a modem and a portmaster to
configure.

--
    Tania Morell
  tania at shadow.net