[techtalk] career/family question

Davida Schiff dschiff at entrypoint.com
Tue Feb 15 15:51:07 EST 2000

Unfortunately gender does matter. In 1972 I received a draft notice to go to
Viet Nam (lucky lottery winner...lol). Seems they misspelled my name. Being
(obviously) female did not matter and I had to have a genetic work up done
to prove that  I was indeed a  female. My birth certificate was not accepted
either. So much for living in this mans' world.

Davida