[techtalk] career/family question

moebius at ip-solutions.net moebius at ip-solutions.net
Tue Feb 15 14:55:17 EST 2000

Hey  Shane, Tania,
  I would have to be in agreement with you both. Gender has almost nothing
to do with anything. Especially on a mailing list. I always try to stick
with a first name, make's it feel a little more personal, and also try to
address the audience as 'all' instead of "Mr., Mrs., Ms.,etc". Personally
it doesn't matter much to me, but then my name normally is associated with
"dirty old men" and not gender indifference. ;-)
Regards,
Harry