[techtalk] career/family question

J B griffin2020 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:53:04 EST 2000

This is more a topic for grrltalk or issues, but it matters not whether (as
someone stated not too long ago, and I must steal now) your gentalia points
inward or outward.

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Tania Morell wrote:

 > > Rik
 > >

 > It really is very hard to decipher who is male and
 > female by their name.  Some names are not so obvious.
 > Sorry about this but if you had spelled your name with
 > a 'c', I may have assumed one thing.

why does it matter who's male, female, or other? I'd have to say
that one of my personal goals as a feminist is to have gender
not matter at all... but some of you seem to feel differently.
can you explain why?

shane