[techtalk] Version Control for Web Sites

Adriana Gonzalez adriana at hq.mycity.com
Sat Feb 12 16:32:52 EST 2000

Hi all,

I am in need of some recommendations on version control software for
linux, that make it easy to update/commit/rollback text and image files
of a particular project between development/staging/live servers.

I want to be able to define the files that belong to a project, and to
map them into their appropriate places in the different server's file
structure.  I want to update in a file basis as well as in a project
basis, and to manage everything from a web interface.  I know Microsoft
Site Server has features like these for the Windows platform, what do we
have on Linux?

Thanks in advance,

--
   Adriana Gonzalez