[techtalk] LaTeX

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Wed Feb 9 10:08:33 EST 2000

So, I wasn't paying attention and I think I missed a discussion of this
before.
What references exist for LaTeX?  I have the TeX "gentle introduction" but
I tried doing it, and it didn't work.  (I used the tags they suggested,
and latex foo.tex gave me about 30 errors.)  I looked at the man pages and
the info pages, and so far, the only useful info is buried in the 'info'
pages.  I'm trying to learn it so I can use it for papers for a class I'm
in (plain old pico isn't quite good enough for something I have to turn in
for a grade...)

Conni
preparing for the third exam today (2 down, 1 to go?)

--
So there I was, selling these porn doujinshi....
			-Phil

http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel