[techtalk] Hello

Shad Young shad at review-guru.com
Mon Feb 7 22:10:45 EST 2000

Hello all,

I have recently been made aware of the existence of this list. I am an
active member of OCLUG (Ottawa Carleton Linux Users Group) and an avid
Linux enthusiast.

I support truth and equality in everything I do.

I will likely lurk here in Grrltalk, Techtalk and Issues for a while to
learn the pulses of these lists and their participants.

I look forward to some new ideas.

Best Regards
Shad Young
--
"Fear is the foundation of obedience." Vladimir Lenin
"Without fanaticism one cannot accomplish anything." Evita Peron