[techtalk] Network and Debian?

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Feb 7 18:57:08 EST 2000

Hi!

I have just gotten myself a PCI no-name ethernet card. I think I
managed to compile the kernel modules correctly (NE2000 emulation), but
I don't really know what else to do - I haven't connected it to
anything yet, but will try with a notebook soon.

During the Debian installation, it will ask you about ethernet cards,
drivers, IP addresses etc. Does anyone if I can call that script
without reinstalling and whta it is called?

I'd be grateful for any other tips, too.

Britta
--
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
   X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail    britta at linuxchix.org