[techtalk] Notebooks and tech support

Terri Oda spot at thetoybox.org
Wed Feb 2 18:44:06 EST 2000

>So, what sort of company is Eurocom?  Is it a mail-order place, a chain
>store, or a local thing?  Sounds like a great place, so I'm wondering if I
>can find one in my neighborhood...

http://www.eurocom.ca

They're a local company to me, which is why I have such an easy time with
servicing, because there's no shipping involved.  They're based in Nepean,
which is a suburb of Ottawa, which in this case refers to Canada's capital
city), and they sell accross Canada.    I don't know beyond that, actually.
 I was only researching for myself when I wanted to buy a laptop. :)

 Terri (who decided she could afford it after a few years of wishing)