[techtalk] Re: Computer Books

Char imcharp at home.com
Fri Dec 29 19:41:31 EST 2000

I have found that the Idiot/Dummy books go out constantly in our library.
Personally, I've read a few  of them and they always left me with more
questions than they answered.  However, for the very basic non-computer person
- they seem to love them.

I did enjoy the dog training for Dummies book - now that was a very informative
easy to read book.  So maybe they are not all useless books - I just hate being
called an idiot/dummy.

Charlene