[techtalk] Video card for viewing cable

curious curious at curious.org
Wed Dec 27 15:55:22 EST 2000

I've had good experinces with a generic bttv card...
(don't remeber which one it was.. I just opened the box and looked at the
chip before I baught it :) )
http://www.metzlerbros.de/bttv.html

some other useful links:
other supported cards:
http://roadrunner.swansea.uk.linux.org/v4l.shtml

linuxtv.org
http://www.linuxtv.org/

 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      curious at curious.org
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail     http://www.curious.org/
 / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail    "This quote is false." -anon