[techtalk] Computer Books

WolfRyder wolfryder at uswest.net
Sun Dec 24 10:16:27 EST 2000

Are you talking Tech books or books in general? There are few tech books
that are current after 5 years or so and the field moves so fast it's hard
for the general public library to keep up. My suggestion? Any book you
would like in YOUR library, suggest it for the public library. That's what
I did. I also strolled through amazon.com and read reviews as well as read
wired.com and other ezines to see what the "newest, fastest growing"
technology is, and took a step back to recommend books from that angle.

Of course it helps I work there and am Webmaster ;)

Carol