Alan Carr Cures!! (was [techtalk] Smoking kills!)

Conor Daly conor.daly at oceanfree.net
Tue Dec 12 18:04:01 EST 2000

<Evangelising Mode>

Just while we're on the subject, I want to recommend a terrific book.
It's called

"The Easy Way to Stop Smoking"  by Alan Carr (don't have the ISBN handy)

Someone loaned it to me, I had no plans to stop smoking at the time but I
decided to read it anyhow just to see what it was about.  It took me 5
days to read it and on the fifth day (night actually) I was on a night
duty and was hoping I'd get the book finished that night so I could stop
smoking!

Please, if you would like to stop (and I know you would), go get this
book.  If you don't want to (are too busy/stressed to) stop just now, get
the book and just read it.  You don't have to stop while reading, you can
carry on just as normal just so long as you read the book.

</Evangelising Mode>

Domestic Sysadmin :-)