[techtalk] mutt again

Magni Onsoien magnio at pvv.ntnu.no
Mon Dec 4 15:43:08 EST 2000

sara ruohotie:

> anyone know the Right and Proper way of saving all sent mail into one
> folder, f.ex. sent-mail in mutt?

Don't know if it's the Right and Proper way, but I have 'set
record="=sent-mail-`date +%Y-%m`"' and it works very well :)
(This saves to a sent-mail-folder based on month. You can have one for
each day or week or whatever, or just one big one for all the mail you
ever send.)

You can also use fcc-save-hook with regexpes to save mail to certain
recipients into one folder, but I interprete your request to that you
want everything in one folder, so you have to research fcc-save-hook
yourself ;)

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.