[techtalk] Motherboard

traiano Traiano at qualica.com
Thu Aug 3 03:12:42 EST 2000

    Hi Eric Turner,  (novembver 28,2000)

This message is probably a bit delayed, but I could'nt help myself:

I had the EXACT  same problem with my machine yesterday, and went through the exact same procedures you went through. What finally got it working was when I started fiddling with the DIMM cards:
it turned out something had happened to my RAM while I was borrowing it for another machine. If you ever get the same problem again, ty installing another DIMM you're certain is compatible and working.