[techtalk] Open AOL server?

JLG batgirl at SDF.lonestar.org
Thu Aug 31 08:53:14 EST 2000

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, moira wrote:
I was looking for a server not a client.
I'm a huge fan of gaim, and everyine here at my office seems to like IM,
but we don't want to rely on AOL's servers, additionally we'd like the
privacy of one on our internal network.

> haven't used it but my boy seems to like it.

:) mine is a dedicated windows user, but i'm breaking him slowly.

> oh yeah, hi, i'm new.

welcome!
I've been subscribed to techtalk/grrltalk for a while
but I haven't gotten around to an intro..maybe soon.

Jen