[techtalk] Netstat weirdness

stephanie1200 at netscape.net stephanie1200 at netscape.net
Wed Aug 16 10:50:28 EST 2000

I might be talking under your level, but yeah, you can do something like

route add default gw xxx.xx.xxx.xxx
or
route add <destination> <thing to o through> (<number of hops>)
or
route delete <destination> <thing to o through> <number of hops>

as i said, i'm not real swift at this stuff but it's a big rush when it actually works.  hope this helps...