[techtalk] Debian/proftpd problems... AGAIN

Kath ranger at optonline.net
Wed Aug 16 10:48:55 EST 2000

Well I shutoff Reverse and ident lookups and now it works in Windows (It
still takes a while to login but once its in its fast).

here is the tracert:

C:\WINDOWS\Desktop>tracert 192.168.0.3

Tracing route to 192.168.0.3 over a maximum of 30 hops

  1     1 ms   <10 ms   <10 ms  192.168.0.3

Trace complete.

- Kathleen