[techtalk] Using AOL with Linux???

Shawn Ann Griffith ShawnAnn at shawnann.com
Sun Aug 13 20:45:35 EST 2000

My husband knows of someone who once had an applications (written in java) that allowed connections to the aol isp.  But that was a long time ago and he has neither heard from that person or anything about that program ever since (Maybe AOL found out and put a stop to it, seeing as they my not like open source)

On a happier note netzero is beginning to support linux http://www.netzero.net

Shawn Ann

--- MSYBlood at aol.com