[techtalk] GUI frontend for ipchains (Firewalling for Dummies :)

Aaron Malone aaron at mancala.semo.net
Wed Aug 9 11:04:30 EST 2000

On Wed, Aug 09, 2000 at 11:11:02AM -0400, Caitlyn Maire Martin wrote:
> Does anyone know of a more comprehensive GUI front-end for ipchains that would
> support this?  Worst comes to worst I can walk the client's admin through
> manually editing with a text editor, but nobody is really comfortable with
> this.  If not any alternate free Linux firewall suggestions?

A quick look on freshmeat found gfcc (GTK+ Firewall Control Center).  I'm
not sure if it does exactly what you need (I'm not that familiar with
firewalling), but it's certainly work a try. :)

http://icarus.autostock.co.kr/

--
Aaron Malone (aaron at semo.net)
System Administrator                  "Of course I'm crazy, but that