[techtalk] Kleopatra -- what replaces kmenuedit?

curious curious at curious.org
Wed Aug 2 11:54:08 EST 2000

The "free" or "lack of freeness" of KDE is a question you'll probably want
to come to your own conclusions on... however there is lots of guidance on
this matter...
Joseph Carter on why debian doesn't include KDE:
http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/06/17/961300740.html

Eirik Eng (president and co-founder of Trolltech {ie the makers of QT}
response:
http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/07/01/962510340.html

J.J. Ramsey response to Trolltech:
http://freshmeat.net/news/2000/07/15/963719999.html

 \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign      curious at curious.org
  X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail     http://www.curious.org/
 / \  - NO Word docs in e-mail    "This quote is false." -anon