[techtalk] re: PHP

Lynette Quinn LynetteQ at primapub.com
Wed Apr 19 14:45:56 EST 2000

Julie's site is:
http://www.thickbook.com/

Cheers!
Lynette Quinn
Prima Tech

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Clarke [mailto:blue at web.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2000 4:23 PM
To: techtalk at linuxchix.org
Subject: Re: [techtalk] re: PHP

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 02:42:10PM -0700, Allen Heinecke wrote:
> Does anyone remember the address for learning book on PHP3... finally got
> around to wanting to look into it... and it's lost in my email
> somewhere...

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but...
http://www.php.net/books.php3
...is a good place to start for titles.

But, now that I think of it, you probably mean Julie Meloni's book.
And, uh, I seem to have misplaced that URL, which was to a review,
n'est-ce pas?

Well, the PHP site is still good place to start! There is a lot of
PHP documentation available (in various formats) there, too.

Erin  8)

--
Erin Clarke,
SysAdmin-y Type,