[techtalk] Installing Linux on a second hard drive.

The Cat In The Hat catnthat76 at visto.com
Sun Apr 16 17:17:08 EST 2000

The CD-Rom is the secondary slave because of where it is on the cable.  You want your new hard drive to be the primary slave in the system. You do not want to move you CD-Rom to the Primary slave position.  The position it is currently in is actually the best for future upgrades and additions of hard drives.

CatNTHat