[techtalk] rawread and rawrite

Michelle Konzack starone at cybercable.fr
Wed Apr 12 14:27:25 EST 2000

Hello,

I have some 1.44 MByte Floppys with minix-fs and I like to save them to
Disk - under MS-Dos (!!!) because I must send it with e-mail.

OK, I have the two DOS programs rawread und rawrite but they accept only
FAT12 or FAT16...

Question:   Does anyone know, where I can get rawread und rawrite, which
            can also read and write minix-fs ???

Thanks for your help

Michelle

--
Linux rebootet man in drei Fällen:
Neuer Kernel, neue (Board-)Hardware, Stromausfall....

Aber Windows rebootet man auch in drei Fällen:
Schutzverletzung, Bluescreen, keinen Bock...