[techtalk] cak-handed mouse in X ?

Chris J/#6 sixie at nccnet.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 20:21:51 EST 2000

Okay...still no joy with this after some searching through manpages and
howto's...does anyone have an idea how to change a right handed mouse to a
left handed mouse? (ie, reverse the left and right mosue buttons)...recently
been able to reorganise my desk and move the mouse to my left hand (which is
where I prefer it ... it causes less discomfort).

Windows has this nice little "reverse mouse buttons" check box...damned if I
can find owt in the XF86Config man page, the XF86Setup program, or doing a
zgrep through the howto's I have.

If there is no way, I may just grab the source and hack a mod in (not what I
really want to do, but if it comes to it, I'll probably do so).

Thanks :)

Chris...

--
    / "(it is) crucial that we learn the difference / sixie at nccnet.co.uk  \