[techtalk] linux dual-boot install

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Sun Oct 31 13:08:11 EST 1999

Steve Kudlak wrote:

> I guess I say I am learning to Redhat, as I have heard more good about it. I have
> 4.2BSD on a CD but almost no support for it as far as I can tell. Debaian is supposedly
> bare bones. I would like to get something up that worked, dual booted, and maybe needed
> tweaking but wouldn't cut me off from the outside world., where I can get help if
> needed lot easier via email than via phone. That a bit cleaerer I hope.

Well, I wouldn't say Debian is bare-bones! But there do seem to be more people
here running RedHat than Debian, so if you're after distro specific help it
might be a better bet.

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/