[techtalk] linux dual-boot install

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Sat Oct 30 22:36:08 EST 1999

Steve Kudlak wrote:

> Ok, folks I am getting serious. What are te gnerally reccomendations from
> personal experience on dual-boot installations. I have the 4.2BSD disk already
> (not linux I know).
>
> I am in the middle of nowhere techno-land wise, and can expect little help. And I
> want my email in tact. So which is easioest to install and get going.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you saying you want to install BSD 4.2?
If so, what are you asking in the second paragraph?

Jenn V.
(The flavour I'm familiar with is Debian...)
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/