[techtalk] ISA Ethernet card under RHat 6

Nils Philippsen nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de
Mon Oct 25 19:56:54 EST 1999

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Walt wrote:

> Serena Del Bianco wrote:
> >>On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Walt wrote:
> >> My question is: How do I find out stuff like the IRQ
> >> and I/O address information for the card from the
> > >system?
> >
> >cat /proc/ioports
> >cat /proc/interrupts
>
> None of the things in ioports seem to be something that
> looks like a my NIC.

It only gets shown if the driver for it is installed correctly (it shows
the resources the kernel assigned to the various devices).

What type of card is yours?

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen / Vogelsangstrasse 115 / D-70197 Stuttgart / +49.711.6599405
nils at wombat.dialup.fht-esslingen.de / nils at fht-esslingen.de / nils at redhat.de