[techtalk] CD ROM

Tonya Winter tonyawinter at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 09:57:05 EST 1999

  Thank you Gregory for responding to my all too simple question. I have
chosen to re-install 5.2 for now and continue to grapple with getting it to
connect to the internet. The advise you gave me was helpfull. However DOS
doesn't read my CD ROM either, figured out that there is no driver that DOS
can use, its built into Windows. I feel like I should just wait untill I get
the books I ordered, because I'm just in a catch 22 right now.
   Thank you Jane for warning me about 6.1, maybe I will upgrade to 6.0
instead.

Tonya