[techtalk] DB box

Wayne Mehl wmehl at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 08:21:32 EST 1999

True....I figured I'd do it the old fashioned way, just load it up and
see what breaks. I figured it would make a good write up to post here
once I got it to work. I'm just glad I was able to talk the client into
letting me use a free OS vs. Solaris or WinNT.

Wayne

--- Henti Smith <hentis at is.co.za> wrote:
> all I can say is ... keeps notes during your installation .. know
> where your
> libs are going ..
>
> other then that .. it should go fine
>
> Henti

=====

 "In art and dream may you proceed with abandon.
   In life may you proceed with balance and stealth."
                                 --patti smith