[techtalk] For the not so techie Linux users

kev kevin.porter at fast.no
Fri Oct 15 10:30:46 EST 1999

Well I am one happy chicken at the moment! :-)
I changed my modem to IRQ 5 last night (with setserial), and got an
internet connection without any problem. Bye bye Windows! I can't wait to
format the Windows half of my hard drive :-)
Many thanks to everyone who helped me get this sorted over the last few
days, especially Norma for posting the setserial command in the first
place.

cheers,

- Kev