[techtalk] pine 4.2

Nicole colby at wsu.edu
Thu Oct 14 23:13:56 EST 1999

> > grr... having problems building pine 4.2 on rh6(.0)
>
> It's Pine 4.20. 4.2 came out rather some time ago.

Sor-ry...if i meant 4.2 like you are reading it i probably would have said
4.02... I am not a big naming convention guru. :o)

and yes, I realise that was released quite some time ago...

> > i made the modification to pico/osdep/os-lnx.h
> > (insert #include <sys/ioctl.h> in between line 35 and 36)
>
> Under redhat, are you doing "build slx" ? That always worked for me.

I thought I covered that? (not to be condescending, just wondering if I am
just on drugs) I was using ./build lnp which is the "correct" build for
RedHat according to comp.mail.pine :o)

in the past i used ./build slx and it worked fine...

-nicole