[techtalk] Netscape and Java

Mike and Mary Anne Cox mnmcox at sprynet.com
Thu Oct 14 11:55:37 EST 1999

I'm still very much a newbie, but I'm wondering if anyone has successfully
installed the Neoplanet Browser version for Linux.  I installed it on
Windoze just to check it out and I think it's pretty good actually.  It's
much smaller in size as compared to Netscape.  (I've never really been a
fan of Netscape).  Anyway, if anyone has Neoplanet running, how do you like it?

>Which other browser would you recommend. I think the time really has come
>where I must accept defeat :-(
>
>- Kev

Mary Anne Cox
http://www.homestead.com/2muchtime/index.html

"...to start, press any key.  Hmmmm....now, exactly where IS the 'any' key?"