[techtalk] For the not so techie Linux users

Norma Armstrong narmstr at netzero.net
Wed Oct 13 11:13:55 EST 1999

I have Creative Labs PCI Modem and unfortunately the PCI version is a
winmodem too. Get this. I can't even get it to work right under Windows
either. It worked great before and then after upgrading motherboard and CPU
for some reason it doesn't work correctly. When it connects it locks up
Windows. Good thing I have another modem - a HARDWARE one :). It only
connects at 33.6K but it works fine. Those modem companies do us a
disservice.

                              Norma