[techtalk] X win

Beverly Guillermo bguill at home.com
Tue Oct 12 14:38:18 EST 1999

I applaud Samantha for thoroughly explaining the concept of
initialization levels but I think for me, I can't find the time
to explain something in depth.  If there were people who wanted
the explanation in greater detail, all they have to do is ask.

Most of what I blurb out can be found in manuals and books
anyhow. =)