[techtalk] Network cards supported by RH 6.0 & 6.1

Clare Smith claresmith at pcisys.net
Fri Oct 8 13:04:14 EST 1999

I know there's a page on the redhat site that lists the supported shipsets,
but damned it I could find my copy of it and I kept getting a network error
when I tried to connect to http://www.redhatonline.com
sorry,
Clare

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."  ~Pablo Picasso
(1881-1973)