[techtalk] MS Mouse support for RH6

Ian Hall-Beyer manuka at nerdherd.net
Thu Oct 7 10:28:15 EST 1999

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Kelli Sheppard wrote:

> I have an Intellimouse.. is there anyway I can get it to work in Linux? I'm
> running RH6 and I keep reaching for the wheel and it is beginning to drive
> me crazy *grin*

I'm assuming you're referring to the wheel, since the intellimouse proper
is directly supported in RH6.

The solution to that problem is to obtain the imwheel package (available
from your friendly local freshmeat mirror), and your wheel will work.

-Ian

--
<cosmo> wow, this is kinda nifty. the win98 protocol stack is
like a chinese finger puzzle, twist and turn in the right places,