[techtalk] Introduction

Jennifer jennifer at gate.net
Mon Oct 4 10:37:14 EST 1999

Hello,

As you may be able to tell my name is Jennifer.  Im 23 and I  live in South
Florida, USA.  I work for an ISP here as a Sr. Network Engineer. I started my
UNIX voyage about 5 years ago with freeBSD.  About three years ago I installed
linux and have used it since. I currently run S.u.S.e Linux.
I can write in several different languages and support several different
distributions of UNIX and linux. Including but not limited to IBM's AIX, SUN/OS
(Solaris), BSD/OS (BSDi, freeBSD) and several linux distributions.  I am an
IBM Certified Linux Admin, and I have a CCNE from Cisco.  I have no life and
frequently escape to the isolation of the Florida Keys. I am originaly from
Northern California, so I find myself out of my element frequently.  I enjoy
Photography, music, scuba diving, and of course computers. :)

I just want to say that THANK GOD I found this mailing list. I enjoy reading it
and its nice to know that women can get together in such manor.

Jennifer		                jennifer at gate.net
ICQ: 3233262	    	        Efnet: Cassidy