[techtalk] ssh

Vinnie Surmonde drachen at george.he.net
Fri Oct 1 11:48:19 EST 1999

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Beverly Guillermo wrote:

> Has anyone downloaded and configured ssh?  I was wondering if anyone has
> received errors while trying to use it.

yes yes and yes :)

Are you trying to decide whether to use it? (in which case, my answer for
almost every case is absolutely!) Or are you having problems? (in which
case, what sort of problems are you having?)

Vinnie

--
a safe place for all of the pieces that scatter
learn to pretend there's more than love that matters - e saliers