[techtalk] mail format (was re: ftp for non users)

Lighthouse Keeper in the Desert Sun ccovingt at one-eyed-alien.net
Sat Nov 27 20:00:50 EST 1999

On Nov 27, rino at blackbox.altayer.co.ae conjectured:

> Excuse me but am I the only one having problems viewing the mails.  I use
>Mutt and most emails I received are in HTML format.  Can something be
>done (like we standardized on non-HTML emails) or is HTML emails the norm
>here?

You are not the first to have complained of this.  I use Pine, and it
doesn't like HTML mail either.  I can think of at least 3 or 4 people who
have also mentioned this problem.  So, in a word, no, you aren;t the only
one with problems reading some of the mails.

Conni

--
I like to live alone, but it's crowded inside sometimes.
    			-Gravity Kills

http://www.one-eyed-alien.net/~ccovingt

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/Galadriel