[techtalk] Rtf-files?

Laurel Fan lf25+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Nov 27 10:59:35 EST 1999

Excerpts from linuxchix: 27-Nov-99 Re: [techtalk] Rtf-files? by Tina
Johnsson at penguinpow
> > format like jpg or png) in batch on unix.  Any ideas? (->postscript is
> You can do like this; first convert the rtf-file to html using rtf2html.
> Html files can easily be converted to ps in netscape, just open the file
> in the browser and select File->Save As. In the "Format for Saved
> Document" box

Thanks, but I said in batch, which means I want to be able to (for
example) write a script that can run without any input from me, which I
could at to run at 5 am, which means no X or clicking... I already know
how to do it with a word processor.

Actually, I think I tried rtf2html, and it doesn't do embedded images.
May have been another rtf2html though, since there are quite a few out
there..