[techtalk] Problem with format of list

jenn at simegen.com jenn at simegen.com
Tue Nov 9 15:41:57 EST 1999

> Cathy James wrote:
>
>         We seem to have a problem with the mailing list.
>
>         I just sent a note titled "Quicken and WINE?" to the
> list and cc'ed it to myself.  The cc: arrived here correctly
> formatted (i.e., in plain text, no HTML, no fonts).  The
> version that went to the mailing list and back showed up
> as HTML.  Does anyone know why this would occur and how to
> defeat it?
>
>         --Cathy James

If you have the list in your address book, check whether the entry
specifies HTML formatting.

Jenn V.
--
  Humans are the only species to feed and house entirely separate species
     for no reason other than the pleasure of their company. Why?

jenn at simegen.com        Jenn Vesperman        http://www.simegen.com/~jenn/