[techtalk] Quicken and WINE?

Kristin Ziel zoop at scc.net
Tue Nov 9 09:25:17 EST 1999

cathy...I see your message just fine, and i am using pine?

the only thing i can say is that when i view it, it has the following :

Subject: [techtalk] Quicken and WINE?
   2 Shown    18 lines  Text (charset: ISO-8859-1)

    [ Part 1, Text/PLAIN (charset: ISO-8859-1 "Latin 1")  5 lines. ]
    [ Not Shown. Use the "V" command to view or save this part. ]

    [ Your display is set for the "US-ASCII" character set. Some ]
    [ characters may be displayed incorrectly. ]

which to me basically says that you're using a font i don't have.  other
than that, i have just included it so that others more wise than myself
might be able to get something out of it...<?>

kristin