[techtalk] dual boot NT/linux

Kristin Ziel zoop at scc.net
Mon Nov 8 13:23:27 EST 1999

Well...yes and no.  initially, no.  i'd tried to use NT's loader like i
had previously done during the 95/NT/linux phase.  but that *repeatedly*
didn't work..and I tried various things, like having a data partition in
there,so that it wouldn't be directly "next to" the OS partition.

Since that never worked, I printed out several HOWTOs on using the Linux
bootloader (i was using lilo) and that never worked either.

kristin