[techtalk] dual boot NT/linux

Vinnie Surmonde drachen at george.he.net
Mon Nov 8 10:47:10 EST 1999

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Kristin Ziel wrote:

> When I decided to clean some house and get rid of 95, and go with NT, and
> then added linux...it screwed up my NT partitions EVERYTIME...and believe
> me..I was not a happy woman at this point.  This turned out well, as it
> was my final straw with windows wanting to be "The Lone OS" <insert lone
> ranger music here> and so I am now linux only (YAY!)

really? I've set up a number of dual boot nt/linux boxes without too many
problems (<g> nt can be a picky little thing at times, but I've always
managed to get it to work)

bootpart.exe is a necessity, though...

Vinnie

--
Reality is a formality, an agreed upon set of lies -- J.D. Catron
Obligatory pathetic website at http://george.he.net/~drachen