[techtalk] kmail issue...can't send ..ARG!--fixed!

Kristin Ziel zoop at scc.net
Mon Nov 8 10:39:17 EST 1999

ouch!! you're killing me here!! :)

Ok...after telling countless people to check their settings when they tell
me they've got problems, I did not double check mine.  I don't know when,
or most of all..WHY I would have changed my routing from my provider
<scc.net> to localhost....but apparently, I did.

Perhaps since my comfort is not as great with linux as it was with windoze
before I converted...oh, just blow that off.  I'm trying desperately to
rationalize...<GRIN>

kristin--coming through the confession, and still able to maintain happy
mail chick status