[techtalk] Ok, now it is interesting....

Theresa Radke theresa at corelcity.com
Wed Dec 29 20:28:41 EST 1999

For the first time ever, I was able to hear an mp3 play, how did I accomplish this?? well, while in kvirc I noticed if I right click I get a play option, so I went into options and found the area to specify a player, and I put mpg123 as the player, then right click...select people are are strange, and hit ok..and it started playing!! It was not very loud though, so I clicked on my application launcher to set the sliders, and bam.....as soon as kvirc is not in the front....the sound stops.  Now it won't play at all....but I bet if I reboot, it would play...as long as I did not try to do anything else.

any thoughts??