[techtalk] sound woes

Theresa Radke theresa at corelcity.com
Tue Dec 28 03:34:56 EST 1999

Hello,

Perhaps some of you folks could help me out with my sound issue.  I downloaded and installed the latest kernel, and now I have system sound, but I can't get mp3's to play.  I can't get anything from any sound application except if I play the CD-rom.

I've toyed with the settings and can't for the life of me figure it out.  I am running corel/debian, and trying with xmms and mp123.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Join my new unofficial mailing list for corel linux users!!!

Post message: COLOS_Linux at onelist.com
Subscribe: COLOS_Linux-subscribe at onelist.com

SignUP For your CorelCity FREE email at http://www.corelcity.com

Be one of the first to download the Corel® LINUX® desktop operating system! Goto http://Linux.corel.com today!!