[techtalk] Perl Books?

Brian Engle bengle at fti-net.com
Wed Dec 22 14:43:08 EST 1999

http://www.itknowledge.com/reference/dir.programminglanguages.perlandcgi1.ht
ml

you can't actually download it in like a .tar file or anything like that,
but you can read it straight from the website, through a borwser....if it's
that important, you can copy and paste every page into a text editor and
then read it offline....

this site was formerly itlibrary.com, run by Sam's press, and most of the
books they sold were from Sam's, so it didn't violate copyrights...haven't
been there in a while, until this question came up...

Brian