[techtalk] Linux Books

Deb Richardson deb at thepuffingroup.com
Tue Dec 21 14:54:57 EST 1999

Tech Docs wrote:
I haven't the time to really investigate this in any detail (and I'm on
a totally sucky connection at the moment, so downloads are painful).  I
strongly recommend that everyone verify that these copies are legal
before downloading anything.  Check the copyright and licensing, and if
it seems questionable, I recommend that you do not download the files.
If you have already downloaded the files, I recommend that you delete
them from your system if they seem to be of questionable legality.

These lists are not intended for trading copyright protected materials
in any way, shape, or form.  Not cool.

- deb

deb at thepuffingroup.com
deb at linuxchix.org